Friday 19 June 2015

The Lazy Man's Way To Riches

Hi Fellow Warriors,

Many of you have probably already seen Joe Karbo's legendary ad, "The Lazy Man's Way To Riches":

http://www.teddersrandomnotes.com/bl..._Karbo_Ad1.jpg

I've been studying this ad for about a week now and I think that this has to be one of the (if not, the) best-written pieces of copy I've ever seen.

Look at how everything ties in together and follows logically. Look at how he turns what I suspect was a "negative" (doesn't deliver via C.O.D. or bill them) into a positive, and does so seamlessly. The last 2 lines (and especially the last one) are perhaps two of the most powerful I've ever read.

If I was around 35 years ago, I can pretty much guarantee I would have bought this. And I'm sure if this was "recycled" today in some form it would still work great...

Anyway, just my 2 cents for the day.

Regards,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment