Tuesday 31 July 2012

There Is No Substitute For Hard Hard Work!

Muhammad Ali was asked once in the seventies "How many sittups do you do?" His response was "I don't count how many sittups I do. I start counting when it starts hurting, when I feel pain that's when I start counting. Because that's when it really counts, that's what makes me a champion!"

This same philosophy applies for everything in life, there is no way around hard hard work. If you truly want to achieve anything in life then you are going to have to work hard for it. And honestly that's the way it is with everything in life. NO PAIN NO GAIN!

You know nothing that is good in life will come easy in regards to your goals and dreams. Me myself I am a big dreamer with visions that are as large as the milky way. However I do know that in order to achieve these big goals and dreams of mine that it is going to take a lot of dedicated focused hard work.

Now most people get discouraged when they find out that you can't get the rewards right away so they quit before they have a chance to allow the work to pay off. But what you have to realize is that laziness pays off now, hard work pays off later. Trust me Hard Work Pays Off! So you have to stay on task and work your butt off. Yes work towards that new car that you want, an improved fitness level, that raise at your job, or a better relationship with someone you love. Whatever it is that is going to be worthwhile to you is going to require hard work.

Anything is possible, as long as you work your butt off for it. Through my experiences in life I have found that the universe has a way of bending itself to the people whose work ethic prove that they are serious about what they want.

Partying, horseplay, fooling around, while you're doing this just remember that someone out there at the same time is working hard. Even while your sleeping someone is getting smarter, someone is getting stronger, someone is getting better, and someone is winning.

So work hard, go through the temporary pain that you will face and I guarantee that you will find yourself a permanent improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment